Sync2 Cloud Customers Reviews
About Sync2 Cloud
Sync2 Cloud is a software to sync Public Folder contacts to iPhone. Share Outlook Calendar with other users, on different platforms and devices (Outlook, Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Google, Gmail, Android, iCloud, iPhone, Apple). Configure sharing permissions levels for different people.
Sync Public Folder contacts to iPhone and other Sync2 Cloud features
View shared Outlook Calendar on Google, iCloud, Office 365, Microsoft Exchange. Access in on a mobile phone.
Sync Public Folder contacts to iPhone
To sync Public Folder contacts to iPhone please install Sync2 Cloud on your computer, then launch the application and use the Shared Folders option. After few easy steps, Shared Calendar will become available in your Outlook and ready to be transferred to Google, iCloud or Office 365.
Open shared Calendar in Outlook without Microsoft Exchange
You don't need to have Microsoft Exchange account to open shared Outlook Calendar! Just use our product and view Calendar shared inside or outside your organization or home network without Exchange.
Synchronize with different Outlook versions
Sync2 Cloud is compatible with all Outlook versions. Update iCloud Contacts from Outlook 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 or 2019. One Outlook account can be synchronized with several Cloud based sources.
View other's free/busy times or full schedule with details
Open shared Calendar and see other's availability - free and busy times only or schedule with full or limited details - depending on granted permissions levels.
Sync shared Calendar with Google, iCloud or Office365
Synchronize your shared Calendar with Google/iCloud/Office365 accounts. Access your events and meetings on your mobile devices. Access them anywhere you are.
How to sync Public Folder contacts to iPhone
Step by step instructions on how to sync Public Folder contacts to iPhone
- Purchase the license and activate it. Install Sync2 Cloud on a computer with Microsoft Outlook;
- Click "Setup Sync" button, pick Shared Folders option and select available Shared Calendar folder. Adjust the direction of transfer and Finish the Setup;
- Click "Add Source" button and choose from one of available Cloud Sources (Google, iCloud, Office365 / Exchange);
- Choose Microsoft Outlook Contacts option and log in to your selected Cloud Source;
- Check the “Modify settings” box to access advanced configuration settings and click Finish;
- Select available shared Calendar folder(s) and click Status option to complete the setup and start the synchronization process.
About 4Team Corporation
The company behind Sync2 Cloud
4Team Corporation is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and independent software vendor. Since 1999 we are developing software for Microsoft Windows and Add-ins for Microsoft Outlook. Our Sync2 Cloud makes collaboration between different platforms an easy task. Share Outlook, Calendar, Contacts list or Tasks to devices you use. We are serving hundreds of thousands of customers around the world. We are very proud to be highly recommended by our customers and offer award-winning support.
Our satisfied customers
Customers all over the world are successfully using 4Team Corporation services for personal and business needs