Sync2 Cloud Customers Reviews
Sync Outlook with Google Contacts and other Sync2 Cloud features:
Sync Outlook with Google Gmail Contacts automatically
Once you set up synchronization between Outlook and Google Gmail Contacts, your Contacts will be synchronized automatically, so the changes made in Google Gmail will automatically reflect in Outlook and vice versa.
Two-way sync between Google Gmail Contacts and Outlook
With Sync2 Cloud, you can choose one or two-way synchronization between Outlook and Google Gmail. You will be able to keep your Outlook Calendar and Contacts with Google Gmail in sync at all times, because changes made in one source will be transferred to the other.
Import Google Gmail Contacts into Outlook
Sync2 Cloud gives you the possibility to import Google Gmail Contacts into Outlook and vice versa. Share your Google Gmail Contacts, Calendar and Tasks with others.
How to Synchronize Outlook with Google Contacts
Just follow the steps below:
- Download and Install Sync2 Cloud on a PC where Microsoft Outlook needs to be synchronized;
- Launch Sync2 Cloud, select “Add source/account”, choose Google synchronization option and log in to your Google account;
- Select Contacts option and click “Next”;
- If you want to choose synchronization direction, choose the advanced synchronization options and click “Finish”;
- Select “Sync” to begin synchronization.
About 4Team Corporation,
The company behind Sync2 Cloud
We are a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and independent software developer and vendor. We are building Synchronization and Sharing tools for Microsoft Outlook to our corporate customers and individual end-users worldwide since 1999. We are feeling very proud that the customers highly recommend our products and rate the technical support as five stars.
Our satisfied customers
Customers all over the world are successfully using 4Team Corporation services for personal and business needs