Sync2 Cloud Customers Reviews
Sync Outlook with Google Calendar and other Sync2 Cloud features:
Two-way synchronization between Outlook and Google Calendar.
You can choose synchronization direction between Outlook and Google Gmail Calendar. With two-way synchronization, changes made in one calendar will automatically be transferred to the other.
Sync Outlook with multiple Google accounts.
With Sync2 Cloud you can sync multiple Google Gmail accounts with Outlook. Edit all your calendars at once and share them with your family, friends or colleagues. You can choose what calendars to share, as well as privacy options.
See your Google Calendar in Outlook.
After synchronization between Google Gmail Calendar and Outlook, you will be able to see and sync your edits of Google Gmail Calendars and Outlook events and meetings. Easily share your Calendars with others using Google Gmail Calendar sharing feature.
How to Synchronize Outlook with Google Calendar
Just follow the steps below:
- Download and Install Sync2 Cloud on a PC where Microsoft Outlook needs to be synchronized;
- Launch Sync2 Cloud, select “Add source/account” choose Google synchronization option and log in to your Google account;
- Select Calendar option and click “Next”;
- If you want to choose synchronization direction between Google and Outlook, select the advanced synchronization options and click “Finish”;
- Select “Sync” to begin synchronization.
About 4Team Corporation,
The company behind Sync2 Cloud
We are a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and independent software developer and vendor. We are building Synchronization and Sharing tools for Microsoft Outlook to our corporate customers and individual end-users worldwide since 1999. We are feeling very proud that the customers highly recommend our products and rate the technical support as five stars.
Our satisfied customers
Customers all over the world are successfully using 4Team Corporation services for personal and business needs