Sync2 Cloud Customers Reviews
Sync Outlook with Office 365 and other Sync2 Cloud features:
Easy way to sync Outlook with Office 365
Sync Outlook with Office 365 wirelessly. Launch Sync2 Cloud on a PC where Outlook needs to be synchronized and start synchronization in a few simple steps, and your Outlook Calendar, Contacts and Tasks will be synchronized with Office 365.
Sync Outlook with multiple Office 365 accounts
Sync multiple Outlook accounts with multiple Office 365 accounts. Sync and manage multiple Outlook Calendars and Contacts in Office 365. Share Outlook Calendar, Contacts, and Tasks with others.
Access Office 365 Contacts, Calendar and Tasks in Outlook
Sync Office 365 with Outlook and you will be able to access and manage your Office 365 Contacts, Calendar and Tasks in Outlook.
How to Synchronize Outlook with Office 365
Just follow the steps below:
- Download and Install Sync2 Cloud on a PC where Microsoft Outlook needs to be synchronized;
- Launch Sync2 Cloud, select “Add source/account”, choose Exchange synchronization option and log in to your Office 365 account;
- Select what you want to sync and click “Next”;
- If you want to choose synchronization direction, choose the advanced synchronization options and click “Finish”;
- Select “Sync” to begin synchronization.
About 4Team Corporation,
The company behind Sync2 Cloud
We are a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and independent software developer and vendor. We are building Synchronization and Sharing tools for Microsoft Outlook to our corporate customers and individual end-users worldwide since 1999. We are feeling very proud that the customers highly recommend our products and rate the technical support as five stars.
Our satisfied customers
Customers all over the world are successfully using 4Team Corporation services for personal and business needs