Sync2 Cloud Customers Reviews
Sync Outlook with Google and other Sync2 Cloud features:
Two-way synchronization between Outlook and Google
Using Sync2 Cloud you can choose synchronization direction between Outlook and Google Gmail account. With two-way synchronization, changes made in one source will be automatically transferred to another, so your Calendar events, Contacts and Tasks will always be up to date.
Sync multiple Outlook accounts with multiple Google accounts
Sync2 Cloud gives you the possibility to sync multiple Google accounts with Outlook. Sync any changes across multiple Calendars, Contacts, Tasks, Outlook folders and Google Gmail accounts. Share Outlook or Google Calendars, Contacts and Tasks with others.
Automatic sync between Google Gmail and Outlook
Automatically sync Outlook with Google Gmail in a few easy steps. You can edit your Calendar, Contacts and Tasks, and all the changes made in Google Gmail account will be transferred to Outlook and vice versa.
How to Synchronize Outlook with Google
Just follow the steps below:
- Download and Install Sync2 Cloud on a PC where Microsoft Outlook needs to be synchronized;
- Launch Sync2 Cloud, select “Add source/account” choose Google synchronization option and log in to your Google account;
- Select what you want to sync and click “Next”;
- If you want to choose synchronization direction between Google and Outlook, select the advanced synchronization options and click “Finish”;
- Select “Sync” to begin synchronization.
About 4Team Corporation,
The company behind Sync2 Cloud
We are a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and independent software developer and vendor. We are building Synchronization and Sharing tools for Microsoft Outlook to our corporate customers and individual end-users worldwide since 1999. We are feeling very proud that the customers highly recommend our products and rate the technical support as five stars.
Our satisfied customers
Customers all over the world are successfully using 4Team Corporation services for personal and business needs