Just follow the steps below:
- Disconnect from iTunes synchronization;
- Download and Install Sync2 Cloud on a PC where Microsoft Outlook needs to be synchronized;
- Launch Sync2 Cloud, select “Add source/account”, choose iCloud synchronization option and log in to you iCloud account;
- Select what you want to sync and click “Next”;
- If you want to choose synchronization direction between iPhone and Outlook, choose the advanced synchronization options;
- Click “Finish” and begin synchronization.
- Repeat steps 3-6 to add Calendars or Contacts from other iCloud accounts, if you want to sync Outlook with multiple iCloud accounts.
: You will need to enable iCloud synchronization on your iPhone to begin the synchronization.
To learn more about how to set up your iPhone with iCloud account click here.
In a few moments your Outlook and iPhone will be synchronized.