Just follow the steps below:
- Disconnect from iTunes synchronization;
- Download and Install Sync2 Cloud on a PC where Microsoft Outlook needs to be synchronized;
- Launch Sync2 Cloud, select “Add source/account”, choose iCloud synchronization option and log in to you iCloud account;
- Select Contacts option and click “Next”;
- In order to sync multiple Contacts folders from different Outlook accounts, choose the advanced options;
- Click “Finish” to begin synchronization;
- Repeat steps 3-6 to add Contacts from other iCloud accounts, if you want to sync Outlook with multiple iCloud accounts.
: You will need to enable your iCloud account to your iPhone device to begin the synchronization process.
To learn more about how to set up your iPhone with iCloud account click here
After the synchronization your iCloud Contacts will be imported to Outlook.