Just follow the steps below:
- Disconnect from iTunes synchronization;
- Download and Install Sync2 Cloud on a PC where Microsoft Outlook needs to be synchronized;
- Launch Sync2 Cloud, select “Add source/account”, choose iCloud synchronization option and log in to you iCloud account;
- Select the Contacts option and click “Next”;
- In order to sync multiple Contacts folders from different Outlook accounts, choose the advanced options;
- Click “Finish” and begin synchronization.
: You will need to enable iCloud synchronization on your iPhone to begin the synchronization.
To learn more about how to set up your iPhone with iCloud account click here.
In a few moments your Outlook Contacts and iPhone will be synchronized.