Sync2 Cloud Customers Reviews
Sync Outlook Contacts with iPhone and other Sync2 Cloud features:
Sync Outlook Contacts with iPhone without iTunes
With Sync2 Cloud, you can sync Outlook Contacts with iPhone without using iTunes. With automatic synchronization you can keep your Outlook Contacts in sync with iPhone at all times. Changes made in one source will be transferred to another.
Sync Outlook with multiple iCloud accounts and iPhone
Synchronize one or multiple Outlook accounts with multiple iCloud Contacts and iPhone. Automatic synchronization option lets you keep your Outlook Contacts with iPhone in sync at all times.
Export Contacts from iPhone to Outlook
With Sync2 Cloud, you can export contacts from iPhone to Outlook and vice versa. You can add Outlook contacts to iPhone. You can also easily share your contacts with others. Access iCloud and iPhone Contacts in Microsoft Outlook.
How to Synchronize Outlook Contacts with iPhone and iCloud
Just follow the steps below:
- Disconnect from iTunes synchronization;
- Download and Install Sync2 Cloud on a PC where Microsoft Outlook needs to be synchronized;
- Launch Sync2 Cloud, select “Add source/account”, choose iCloud synchronization option and log in to you iCloud account;
- Select the Contacts option and click “Next”;
- In order to sync multiple Contacts folders from different Outlook accounts, choose the advanced options;
- Click “Finish” and begin synchronization.
About 4Team Corporation,
The company behind Sync2 Cloud
We are a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and independent software developer and vendor. We are building Synchronization and Sharing tools for Microsoft Outlook to our corporate customers and individual end-users worldwide since 1999. We are feeling very proud that the customers highly recommend our products and rate the technical support as five stars.
Our satisfied customers
Customers all over the world are successfully using 4Team Corporation services for personal and business needs