Sync Outlook with Exchange and other Sync2 Cloud features:
Add Outlook Contacts, Calendar and Tasks into Exchange
Sync2 Cloud lets you add your Outlook Contacts, Calendar and Tasks to Exchange. Edit your Outlook Calendar and Contacts in Exchange and easily share them with others.
Two-way synchronization between Outlook and Exchange
With advanced options you can choose one or two-way synchronization. With two-way synchronization, changes made in Outlook will be automatically transferred to Exchange and vice versa.
Access Exchange Contacts, Calendar and Tasks in Outlook
Sync Outlook with Exchange without in order to see and manage Exchange Contacts, Calendar and Tasks in Outlook. All the changes made in one source will be transferred to the other, and you can access all the information anywhere at any time.
How to Synchronize Outlook with Exchange
Just follow the steps below:
- Download and Install Sync2 Cloud on a PC where Microsoft Outlook needs to be synchronized;
- Launch Sync2 Cloud, select “Add source/account”, choose Exchange synchronization option and log in to your Exchange account;
- Select what you want to sync and click “Next”;
- If you want to choose synchronization direction, choose the advanced synchronization options and click “Finish”;
- Select “Sync” to begin synchronization.
About 4Team Corporation,
The company behind Sync2 Cloud
We are a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and independent software developer and vendor. We are building Synchronization and Sharing tools for Microsoft Outlook to our corporate customers and individual end-users worldwide since 1999. We are feeling very proud that the customers highly recommend our products and rate the technical support as five stars.
Our satisfied customers
Customers all over the world are successfully using 4Team Corporation services for personal and business needs