Sync Outlook with Android and other Sync2 Cloud features:
Access Outlook Contacts and Calendar on Android phone
With Sync2 Cloud it is very easy to sync Outlook Calendar, Contacts and Tasks with Android phone. After synchronization you will be able to see and edit your Outlook Contacts, Calendars and Tasks on your Android phone.
Sync Outlook with Android phone
Synchronize Outlook Calendar, Contacts and Tasks with Android phones. You can manage your Outlook Calendar, Contacts and Tasks on Android phones. Manage your Outlook Calendar, Contacts and Tasks on Android phones.
Transfer Contacts from Outlook to Android wirelessly
Using Sync2 Cloud you can sync Outlook Contacts, Calendar and Tasks with Android without connecting your phone directly to your computer. Access Outlook contacts on your Android phone.
How to Synchronize Outlook with Android
Just follow the steps below:
- Download and Install Sync2 Cloud on a PC where Microsoft Outlook needs to be synchronized;
- Launch Sync2 Cloud, select “Add source/account”, choose Google synchronization option and log in to your Google account;
- Select what you want to sync and click “Next”;
- If you want to choose synchronization direction, choose the advanced synchronization options and click “Finish”;
- Select “Sync” to begin synchronization.
About 4Team Corporation,
The company behind Sync2 Cloud
We are a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and independent software developer and vendor. We are building Synchronization and Sharing tools for Microsoft Outlook to our corporate customers and individual end-users worldwide since 1999. We are feeling very proud that the customers highly recommend our products and rate the technical support as five stars.
Our satisfied customers
Customers all over the world are successfully using 4Team Corporation services for personal and business needs