Import iCloud Contacts to Outlook and other Sync2 Cloud features:
Import iCloud Contacts to Outlook
With Free Sync2 Cloud you can import and export iCloud Contacts to/from Microsoft Outlook 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016. By adding iCloud Contacts to Outlook, you will be able to access and edit your iCloud and iPhone Contacts in Microsoft Outlook.
Transfer iPhone Contacts to Outlook
Transfer iPhone Contacts to Outlook using Sync2 Cloud. In order to transfer all your iPhone Contacts to Outlook you will have to use iCloud and Outlook Contacts synchronization.
Transfer Outlook Contacts to iPhone without iTunes
With Sync2 Cloud you can transfer all Microsoft Outlook Contacts to your iPhone via iCloud without iTunes. To transfer Outlook Contacts to iPhone you will have to sync Outlook with iCloud and enable iCloud Contacts sync on your iPhone.
How to import iCloud Contacts to Outlook
Just follow the steps below:
- Disconnect from iTunes synchronization;
- Download and Install Sync2 Cloud on a PC where Microsoft Outlook needs to be synchronized;
- Launch Sync2 Cloud, select “Add source/account”, choose iCloud synchronization option and log in to you iCloud account;
- Select Contacts option and click “Next”;
- In order to sync multiple Contacts folders from different Outlook accounts, choose the advanced options;
- Click “Finish” to begin synchronization;
- Repeat steps 3-6 to add Contacts from other iCloud accounts, if you want to sync Outlook with multiple iCloud accounts.
About 4Team Corporation,
The company behind Sync2 Cloud
We are a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and independent software developer and vendor. We are building Synchronization and Sharing tools for Microsoft Outlook to our corporate customers and individual end-users worldwide since 1999. We are feeling very proud that the customers highly recommend our products and rate the technical support as five stars.
Our satisfied customers
Customers all over the world are successfully using 4Team Corporation services for personal and business needs