Add iCloud Calendar to Outlook and other Sync2 Cloud features:
Add iCloud Calendar to Outlook
With free Sync2 Cloud software you can add your iCloud Calendar to Microsoft Outlook 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016. You can access and edit your Calendar events either in iCloud or Outlook.
Import or Export iCloud Calendar to Outlook
Sync2 Cloud gives you the possibility to import or export iCloud Calendar to/from Outlook. You will be able to see, edit and share calendar events on your iPhone, iCloud and Outlook.
Transfer iPhone Calendar to Outlook
With Sync2 Cloud you can sync your iPhone Calendar with Outlook via iCloud. After the synchronization, your iPhone Calendar will be transferred to Microsoft Outlook, so you will be able to see and share your calendar events from iPhone and Outlook.
How to add iCloud Calendar to iCloud
Just follow the steps below:
- Disconnect from iTunes synchronization;
- Download and Install Sync2 Cloud on a PC where Microsoft Outlook needs to be synchronized;
- Launch Sync2 Cloud, select “Add source/account”, choose iCloud synchronization option and log in to you iCloud account;
- Select Calendar option and click “Next”;
- If you want to sync your iPhone calendar with default Outlook calendar, choose the advanced options. You can choose sync direction (one or two-way);
- Click “Finish” to begin synchronization;
- Repeat steps 3-6 to add Calendars from other iCloud accounts, if you want to sync Outlook with multiple iCloud accounts.
About 4Team Corporation,
The company behind Sync2 Cloud
We are a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and independent software developer and vendor. We are building Synchronization and Sharing tools for Microsoft Outlook to our corporate customers and individual end-users worldwide since 1999. We are feeling very proud that the customers highly recommend our products and rate the technical support as five stars.
Our satisfied customers
Customers all over the world are successfully using 4Team Corporation services for personal and business needs