Just follow the steps below:
- Download and Install Sync2 Cloud on a PC where Microsoft Outlook needs to be synchronized;
- If you don’t have Exchange/Office 365 account set up in Outlook, you should add the account. If you do have the account, skip this step;
- Select “Add account”, choose Google synchronization option and log in to your Google account;
- Select what you want to sync and click “Next”;
- Choose the advanced options to make sure that calendars and contacts set up in Outlook are the same folders as in Google;
- Click “Finish” to begin synchronization;
- Repeat steps 3-6 to add Calendars or Contacts from other Exchange/Office 365 accounts, if you want to sync Google with multiple Exchange/Office 365 accounts.
: You will have to add Exchange/Office 365 account to Microsoft Outlook.
To learn more about how to add Exchange/Office 365 account to Outlook click here
In a few moments your Exchange/Office 365 Calendar and Contacts will be synchronized with Google Calendar and Contacts.