Just follow the steps below:
- Disconnect from iTunes synchronization;
- Download and Install Sync2 Cloud on a PC where Microsoft Outlook needs to be synchronized;
- Launch Sync2 Cloud, select “Add source/account”, choose iCloud synchronization option and log in to you iCloud account;
- Select Calendar option and click “Next”;
- If you want to sync your iPhone calendar with default Outlook calendar choose advanced options. You can choose sync direction (one or two-way);
- Click “Finish” and synchronization begins;
- Repeat steps 3-6 to add Calendars from other iCloud accounts, if you want to sync Outlook with multiple iCloud accounts.
: You will need to enable your iCloud account to your iPhone device to begin the synchronization process.
To learn more about how to set up your iPhone with iCloud account click here.
In a few moments your outlook calendars will be synchronized.